Fullerton College: A Pictorial History
The 91 (Riverside Freeway) opened in Orange County in 1958, but it was not until early 1970 that the first freeway sign identifying the college was positioned near the Lemon Avenue off-ramp.
Credits & Acknowledgements
Fullerton College Web Disclaimer
© 2012 Fullerton College
321 E. Chapman Avenue, Fullerton, California 92832
Fullerton College is part of the North Orange County Community College District