Fullerton College: A Pictorial History

The 1971 Master Plan called for the expansion of the existing campus mall and court area, the elimination of the older portion of the 800 Building and the relocation of that space and those services in a new structure fronting a proposed amphitheater, a parking structure for 1200 cars designed to service the academic area of the campus and the proposed multi-use stadium, and the continued use of heavy landscaping around the perimeter of the campus and in the parking areas. A number of the proposals, such as a multi-level parking structure at Lemon and Berkeley Avenues and the proposed $3 million all-purpose community-college stadium, were never completed as planned because of budget cuts.
Tags: architecture, construction