Fullerton College: A Pictorial History

Dr. Charles W. Wilson (1913-1977), shown here at a 1970 Board of Trustees meeting, remained chancellor until July 1977. Wilson was diagnosed with terminal cancer in 1976, but continued as chancellor until a successor was found. Chancellor Wilson (left) is shown with three members of the Board of Trustees—Felix S. Marinel, President; Francis N. Laird, Vice President; and Mary Pat Toups. Other board members at the time were Melvin D. Hilgenfeld, Secretary; Arthur F. Anderson; Robert E. Ward; and Walton M. Richison.
Tags: administration