As part of the Legal Secretarial Science Program, three FC students—Sue Duple, Yolanda Esqueda, and Sue Neal (left to right)—visit the Fullerton jail located on the second floor of the Police Station. Showing them around is Sgt. Wade Richmond of the Community Relations Office of the Fullerton Police Department. Constructed from 1939 to 1942, the Police Station, originally Fullerton’s first City Hall, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The building was designed by G. Stanley Wilson (1879-1958), one of the principle architects of the Mission Inn in Riverside.